What we know about mental health is changing fast, due in part to increased research, more widespread acceptance of mental illnesses as bona fide health issues and a greater realization of the connection between the mind, body, spirit and soul. Watch this news feed for the latest mental health news from Psych Central, the Internet’s largest and oldest independent mental health online resource.
- Emotional First Aid for Those on the Front Lines of COVID-19
- How Personality Type Can Explain Why We’ve Been Panic-Buying Toilet Paper
- How to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety When You Already Have an Anxiety Disorder
- Podcast: Smoking Weed for Anxiety – Fact vs Fiction
- How to Navigate Your Panic Attacks During These Turbulent Times